quarta-feira, 13 de janeiro de 2016

Hair: maintenance

Hello!


Se você quer ler este post em português, por favor clique aqui

First of all, I want to inform you that i will not test new brands of hair dye until the end of February because here in Brazil is in the middle of the summer and my hair always became drier in this season. 

In addition, dying my hair would be a waste of time and money because the color fade away too fast when you need to wash the hair all the time (i really go to much to the beach and pool so...) Since i explained all about my ginger plans for the summer (or none plans for it), the object of that posts and the following ones will be comments about the new products that I bought in my trip! Some of them i've already used in other moments but there are a lot of new testing and all for this year. \o/


a LOT of split ends and need to made a braid to survive xD
In that first hair-post of the year, I will talk about mine maintenance schedule since i came back from my eurotrip. Its a combination of wella and john frieda.

The products are: wella brillance (shampoo and mask) and John Frieda smooth control (shampoo / conditioner / mask wella smooth control).
Since the journey I've been trying to control my frizzy hair. I think what made it look like so bad it was all the wind (making knots in it) and the excessive use of the hairdryer, without proper care during my trip. (crying) As I had trouble finding good quality products there, I was washing the hair for 20 days with pantene (now, crying a river xD). 

Nothing against pantene people, but that brand make test in animals and just dont work with my hair. I bought it because it was the least worst option I found in supermarkets x.x Than I found a lot of john frieda and Aussie products *.* The prices were really good and there were a lot of promo like "by 3 and the cheaper one is for free" - every girl get MAD with that kind of promo! 
s2 I took the belly of misery (brasilian expression that means i was craving for good hair products).
Since then, I have been using the smooth control and have to say that my hair is another! I've used two other lines (full repair and radiant red) from John Frieda and I'm really satisfacted! In the coming months I will talk about that other products (since bought it again ^^)



First time i used John Frieda Smooth control.
John Frieda Forever Smooth: The brand recommend to control the frizz with a treatment that makes the wires healthy from the inside out. The change in wire texture and even the hair behavior in general is noticeable. Besides, the hair 's with an incredible shine! Wella Straight intensive mask: has the same proposal smooth control line and i'm using it with the shampoo and conditioner of johhn frieda. The mask is white and the consistency is really great, so you dont need a lot of product to cover all your hair. The combination is being a success and my hair is completely changed.

Wella Brilliance:




I've been using wella brilliance (shampoo and moisturizing mask) since October (interspersed with wella enrich lasting up to now) and really think my hair does not fade whit with washings - almost a miracle! Besides, I feel that the cupper collor is already vibrant even after all the washing/sun/sea water exposition. In fact, the effect of the product is clear considering that I dyed my hair two months ago, have washed it almost every day in the last 15 days, but the color is still very vibrant. \o/

less cupper but still strong color

Use of goods: I intersperse the use of products - that is - every time I wash I use a line - and I DO NOT hydrate every time I wash , but in a moment gives no effect. I try to hydrate a maximum of 2x per week. When I hydrate, I put the mask after using shampoo and conditioner before . I think I said this in another post but its okay strengthen : do not put the mask of hydration after using the conditioner because it closes the hair cuticles , making the mask does not penetrate the wires and thus not the real occurs hydration. Anyway, Thats all folks! 
See ya!



Up until!. Meanwhile, at the beach or pool , remember to protect your wires. Use leave in with sunscreen , do not stay too long with sweaty hair ( remember that sweat dries out the hair! ) And hydrate at least once a week ! Do not forget to spend sunscreen cuz no use beautiful hair and skin peeling ;)



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário