quarta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2016

Hair: Chocolate - Progressive Straightening procedure

Hello!



Se você quer ler este post em português, por favor clique aqui

Has past 3 months since I retouched the progressive straightening procedure and, as my hair is too full, all the time was enough to makes me feel anguish.

Sinces my hair gets used to the products I need to varied brands. Last year I used Quiabo progressive ( 2x ) and 3D progressive .

My hairdresser suggested I testing the chocolate progressive  because the smooth effect of this was very pleasing the customers then I accept the suggestion .

Before starting the procedure :




Standard procedure : wash hair, hairdry it , apply the product at the root and let it rest for 30/40 min. In my case we let  1h  cause he was doing something else in other client: p

Thereafter , drying and brushing all the hair, as the focus in my root because my problem is that. Then use the Straightning strand by strand .

3h after ...



















3 days after I washed but forgot to take pictures. The photo below is how the hair looks like right now, that means, after a lot of washes and several days of beach and pool ^^ 



I am very satisfied with the effect of this progressive . The root was smoothless and straigh and even after several washes / beach and pool the hair is at the same as the the day of the first wash. I recommend it! And now ... lets enjoy the carnivaaaall !!

Up until!











Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário